Previews Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle Features
Save Price :
Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Helper Handle Overviews
Hand wash only; oven protected as much as 500 levels F.Riveted stay-cool metal handles.Durable Quantanium nonstick coating, protected to be used with metallic utensils.Limited lifetime warranty.12-inch hard-anodized aluminum skillet along durable Quantanium nonstick coating. Cuisinart Chef's Classic cookware is produced from durable 3mm hard-anodized aluminum, providing very good heat switch with out scorching spots. The securely riveted stay-cool metal handles are oven-safe to 500 levels F, so meals may also be browned on the stovetop then transferred to the oven to complete cooking. This pan will have to be hand-washed accompanying a light detergent, and it incorporates a limited lifetime guarantee against defects. --Simon Leake From eggs for a crowd at morning meal to fish, chicken, or steak at dinnertime, this roomy 12-inch get underway skillet is a great all-round performer..
Available from 13 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| ANTOnline | 4.7 | $36.05 |
| Rollstone Fulfillment | 4.5 | $41.39 |
| acehardwareoutlet | 4.7 | $42.69 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 13 store | ||
Related Products
- Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 10-Inch Open Skillet
- Cuisinart 622-20 Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 8-Inch Open Skillet
- Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 14-Inch Open Skillet with Helper Handle
- Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 11-Inch Square Griddle
- Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Everyday Pan with Medium Dome Cover
four.2 Out Of 5 Stars (119 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet together with Helper Handle (Kitchen) I have every three on hand measurements of the Cuisinart fry pans, and the 12 inch (with entrance handle) is via some distance the perfect of the lot. It warmths evenly and has an awfully large plane surface to be used as a griddle. Four good size pancakes will easily match within the pan at the comparable time. It also has sufficient heft to cook dinner evenly, and no lengthyer heat-up no longer too speedy, which is a problem together with the smaller pans. The non-stick surface works flawlessly, however I would no lengthyer use metallic utensils on it.
I have no lengthyer considered this fry pan on the market at any place other than Amazon.
Reviews for Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet accompanying Helper Handle (Kitchen) I'm not an enormous fan of non-stick prepare dinnerware, but each kitchen desires at least one non-stick frypan! This pan is an effective giant weight and is well developed. The dimension is ideal for sauteing several pieces of meat with out crowding. Also, like most non-stick it smooths up simply. All in all, a excellent price. I recommend this pan.
Reviews for Cuisinart Chef's Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet along Helper Handle (Kitchen) Initially I was once rather comfortable with the pan. They are just right high quality and cook evenly. The non-stick floor labored smartly.
After about 6 months then again the nonstick floor didn't work extremely neatly any more. I was onceh them by using hand, and only utilize plastic utensils to keep away from scratching. I was dissatisfied by way of how speedy the nonstick surface was once misplaced. I later appeared on Consumer Reports, and located that additionally they profess they've poor nonstick sturdiness.
ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น