วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Discount Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer


Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer by Presto

List Price : $39.99

Save Price : $28.22

Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer Description

Makes four servings with just 4 cups of oil..Handy lift-and-drain scoop is best than messy baskets..Maintains good frying temperature mechanically..Snap-on lid permits oil to be stored to be used over and over again..7.375x8.125x8.375 weight 3.02. You are now not taking a look for a 6- gallon oil vat to enjoy deep- fried foods at home--this petite deep fryer makes 4 giant servings with simply 4 cups of oil. A compact 7 inches in diameter, the fryer features simple controls for precision frying: it automatically take care ofs the proper frying temperature, letting you focus on cooking as a substitute of fussing with the regulates. The fryer incorporates a snap-on lid, so that you can store oil right within the fryer for reuse. All surfaces are nonstick for tidy cleanup (the fryer is now not dishwasher-safe and must by no implys be utterly immersed in water). A hand scoop is integrated with the fryer for straightforward stirring, lifting, and draining, and the 120-volt AC wire unplugs from the outlet, while the connected handle makes the fryer simple to maneuver around the kitchen. The fryer has a two-year restricted guarantee..

Read more Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer

Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer Feature

  • Makes four servings with just four cups of oil.
  • Handy lift-and-drain scoop is best than messy baskets.
  • Maintains good frying temperature mechanically.
  • Snap-on lid allows oil to be stored to be used over and over.
  • 7.375x8.125x8.375 weight three.02
  • Available from 50 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     North East Distributing   4.7
      $23.48
     DED, LLC   0.0
      $24.33
     ANTOnline   4.7
      $24.98
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 50 store

    Makes 4 servings with simply four cups of oil. Maintains perfect frying temperature routinely. Snap-on lid allows oil to be stored to be used again and again. Handy lift-and-drain scoop is better than messy baskets. Hard surface end within for non-stick cooking and straightforward cleansing.

    Customer Reviews

    4.2 Out Of 5 Stars (173 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer (Kitchen) This desktop is really simple to make use of...I fried dough to make funnel cake and donuts, and it was once simple. All it's important to do is put in your oil, heat it up, and add the dough. The number of factors you can fry is unending. My personal favourites are the funnel cake, rooster comfortables, and french fries. Depending on what you make, cooking time can fluctuate from mere minutes to a half of hour. Experiment, create your individual recipes, it can be simple.One word of advice is to be sure you smooth the fryer and alter the oil often. Nothing is worse than frying with outdated oil.
    Reviews for Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I fry things about 1-2 times per week, and I liked my fried things to be very crispy yet no longer encumbered with oil. I needed something that would truly get to a warmer frying temperature, to make my frying quicker and extra "healthful"...(healthy frying....is that an oxymoron or what?) Because I do not fry THAT repeatedly, I simply needed one thing simple. I like this fryer because the warmth-up time could be very fast, and there is so much much less splatter then should you had been frying in a pot. When I fry, I on a typical basis do your conventional fried mealss: fries, onion rings, wontons, and so on. I have no longer tried to do the rest in it but.If the oil is moderately clean after I use it, I will put it in the refridgerator, but not maintain greater than per week. This is a very easy fryer. If you are a extra heavy-duty fryer, then it's you can you'll wish to appear into a fancier one.
    Reviews for Presto 05420 FryDaddy Electric Deep Fryer (Kitchen) I've had some of these little fryer appliances on account that they first was in style within the seventies. The current model is the second one I've had, being larger than the unique model that got here out. For any individual now not wanting to fry huge quantitys at one time, this little laptop is ideal. It requires best an extraordinarily small quantity of vegetable oil. I've used it to fry hen wings, fastly, to do french fries and onion rings, to do other smaller hen phases, and it works fantastically. There is no thermostat; you just plug it in, wait 10 minutes, and the temp is 375.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น

    fry s electric store Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger